Show the Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WAR OF CHANGE
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 pm by Guest

» ONE-THOUSAND ARMS (A Naruto Roleplay)
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 pm by Guest

» 14th June: Building bridges of humanity
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» 7th October: Charming play
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» Recondite Reverie
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm by Guest

» Into the Wild
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:23 am by Guest

» Dragons' Cove
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm by Guest

» Break the Darkness - Black Jewels Trilogy RPG (SMF, BJT RPG)
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm by Guest

» Board closing date
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:38 am by Sharpiefan

» All Together Now
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

Calendar
If there is a thread not linked from the Calendar, please let me know so I can add it. ~ Sharpie

May 1809
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

June 1809
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 262728 29 30

July 1809
2 345 6 7 8
91011 12 13 14 15
161718 19 20 21 22
232425 262728 29
Staff

Admin: Sharpie
Mod: Allhands

Affiliates
Affiliate with us!
(See here for details)

Show the Colours

RPG-Directory ~

The London Life ~ Aeterna Roma

~ Steamhawke

Rise of an Empire ~

Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows ~

~ Rise of the Immortals

~ ~ ~
BTM affiliates ~ the HAUTE Ton
Credits
Total Drama Website's Jade Rook Award ~ 3 Years & Counting
Header banner, ad banner, Chattery banner and StC button were made by Keiju

Forum icons were made by Sharpiefan, Keiju and sans nom, using base pics from Sharpe, Hornblower and Master & Commander and photos provided by Kinsella

Canon characters belong to their respective authors; original characters belong to their players.

We make no profit from this site.

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

17th May - After Review - Cleaning out

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 Empty Re: 17th May - After Review - Cleaning out

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:36 am

"a starving bird. This one looks like it without looking up close."
though pesky, too, it was. and moulting, with a feather tickling his nose.
Sternly, he told himsel fthere was no need to sneeze- just as he sneezed.

An indignant flutter of wings and a tweet as it settled down again. "It's yer own fault ye wee horror...."

"Have I been in here afore, laddie?"

Back to top Go down

17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 10 Empty Re: 17th May - After Review - Cleaning out

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 8:40 am

"I would not know, had you a patient to see?"

"And bless you, sir." He added. There were a few glances at the strange appearance of a bird atop a doctor , though most knew who the trooper was. They let them pass, and then a man was sent to call for Parker, who in turn would be reported to, both the completion as well of course, the request.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Species : Cornet, 15th Light Dragoons (Hussars)
Number of posts : 3280

https://showthecolours.forumakers.com/characters-f4/timothy-willo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:44 am

"I remember now. It was ter see ye, wasna it? And another...a head wound and a leg and I think there was something else as well."
But there were still many faces, and names sometimes he was assumed to know and didn't. Of course, also there was the lack of breakfast which would never improve anyone's mood.

He turned to the bird again, "Lasdie, for I ken not what ye are yet...and ye mustn't get budy on this here floor, else I'll be scrubbing till t'end of days. And I'll think of a punishment fer ye, too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 8:47 am

"..Indeed, and it seems I have yet my memory to be checked." For he had only remembered - strangely so - all of the said right as Sinclair had described and mentioned it, and then he remembered also how he embarrassed himself on that day.

" Hm, try punishing her, and she'll have her beady little eyes on you so sweet, you'll be buckling your knees for it." He said as he waited where he stood.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:50 am

Pierce lifted his gaze from the papers as Sergeant Parker came in, the frown on his face deeping as he was told that the punished trooper was finished with his job. When Parker stopped talking, there was a moment of silence and the Pierce stood up and in no uncertain terms told Parker what he thought about him, the trooper and the whole damn world to boot. As Parker disappeared behind the door wincing, he'd heard Pierce shout something about finding Willoughby something else to do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:54 am

"Ye remembered t'important bits, at least" he nodded towards the clean stable.
"If ye be suggesting I'm giving me heart ter a sparrow..." THere was a loud series of shouts from behind that door- the one he'd been into once before, and felt cornered in- and he studiously ignored them, and the wince of the man who returned. It was not a wince brought on by injury, as far as he could see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 8:56 am

Timothy stood rigid, though he might've stood relaxed just a moment ago, he was as stiff as a board now. And looking ahead, past the man that arrived from the rather upset captain.

He saluted again, swiftly, quickly before holding himself up to standard.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:59 am

Obligingly, Rob moved himself back against the wall. Standing near a man in formal mode was a good way of doing the wrong thing or loosing an eye through salute.
Or both.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:01 am

'Yes, Willoughby, you may go with the Doctor and see about his horses.' Parker stated grimly then turned to Sinclair. 'You will remember, sir, that he is supposed to serve punishment by cleaning up after horses?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:04 am

Sinclair bowed, aware there was a scruffy sparrow hanging about his shoulder. "I remember, sir. He has been doing so all day, if I may mention it."
Though he probably shouldn't, at that. THe bird hopped uneasily as Sinclair held himself still as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:06 am

'And he is going to be doing it until the Captain says otherwise,' snapped Parker. 'This is army, sir! Good day to you.' Parker gave Willoughby a glare and turning sharply left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:10 am

Immediatly Rob relaxed again, the sparrow twittering in his ear. "I think, Lasdie, the man thinks I am too soft." he muttered, for it to hear, if noone else.
And so be it, if he was. At least there'd be an army to fight with, that way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 9:11 am

Willoughby saluted the man, feeling the fear that many men had of this one. He turned towards Sinclair then and gave him a sheepish smile. "...seems I may go then, sir."
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:15 am

"ALright-y then. Let's go and see about these other horses of yourn duty."
There was another peck from the bird, "ANd someplace so I don't feel like a half-hearted pirate when I'm trying ter look presentable." he added, poking it gnetly so it hopped back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 9:25 am

Timothy was glad to hurry out of the building, not willing to test his luck in having anyone, let alone either Pierce or Parker come back with a mind changed and perhaps a worse thing where the acceptance was earlier present.

" I somehow should feel glad and of luck and yet.." He murmured and looked at Sinclair. "..Well, atleast they are horses, that they've given me to work with." He smiles more as they step back into the sun.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:28 am

"They've come across a good thing, these horses, fer them. Horses'll never stop making a mess, and they can get ye ter tidy up as much as they need."
He was respectfull of that idea, though pleased he wasn't on the receiving end.

"They could be gettin ye ter work with grumpy ole surgeons, of course." he returned the smile as the sun hit him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 9:34 am

"And the more I think of it, the more I believe at least entertainment would be grand." He rubbed an arm and was glad his head was in one piece and needed no mending , to be sure.

"that is, if I were to be with a grumpy ole surgeon as company and under command of one." He felt some relief in the muscles and smiled.

"Horses,.. can't dislike them, even after the amount of work there, and more waiting.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:38 am

"oh ye liked having a grumpy ole surgeon ter cook and clean fer ye, and play his pipe every now and then, ay?"
He had to smile at that, though he looked away to hide the turnof his lips.

"Horses are verrah nice creatures though, I'll grant ye that." They were close enough to see his own two, now, standing about where they'd been left yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 9:50 am

"It was a splendid deal, yes sir. I'd have liked no better."

He wasn't certain though after a moment if Sinclair had joked or meant it seriously, so his smile faded just a little.

"That they are, and walk you faster to places where you'd have had to go on foot instead. Much more at comfort too. But .. you know that, sir." He smiled and approached the two horses.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 9:53 am

"And I wouldna have minded havin a hand so close fer these beasties, but yer'd be gettin bored, holed up in there." He noted the increased pace as they got closer and smiled.

"It beats walking, having these two, I ken that much."

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 9:56 am

"You might speak with my commanding officer then..Though I'm not sure if he would be glad to obliege at all." He'd been embarrassed enough to see Sinclair witness such an outburst, though Parker was - in his rather ill spirited mood - no better than the captain.

"Is there anything specific that you would wish me first to do?"
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:04 am

"Och I'm not sure they're enchanted with me, nor I with them. Twill have ter do, ye coming and helping when I need it. And with their blessing. THey canna complain when tis an order, and they'll get used ter any playing I should do."
Maybe, like David, he could tame them with his music. though not having a harp, it seemed unlikely.

"Well, they're just two horses ter me, and I try and look after them, but mebbe ye could give them a thorough clean or summat? Make sure I'm not killing t'beasties."

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 10:07 am

"Very well then. Though I'm no doctor, a cleanup can be done easy." He grinned for he liked the animals even if he had little like to their dung and the work to do with it. He wondered how bemused if not appaled his grandfather would be if he learned any of that. He would be sure to tell him how it had been his fault and what a fool here were.

He shook his head then and walked to the first horse. "Where have you the brushes or some sort of the like?"
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:10 am

"In t'wagon. The shelf by t'door on t'left." He added the last as they peered into the depths of said wagon. "If ye can do a thorough cleanup, tis unlikely I'd be doing it instead." he smiled, to show he wasn't only lazy.

"And ye needen't worry about their dung, with them out like this, and moving. Unless ye think it'd get ye in trouble, ter leave it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Fri May 01, 2009 10:19 am

"I do not know, would you? " He asked as he retrieved the brushes that he could use to clean the horse's pelt. He chose one and paused. "Isn't any that kicks or has a certain dislike to be touched in places?" Each horse was different, and though he would be glad to clean one, he knew to ask about the horse's history beforehand.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next