Show the Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WAR OF CHANGE
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 pm by Guest

» ONE-THOUSAND ARMS (A Naruto Roleplay)
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 pm by Guest

» 14th June: Building bridges of humanity
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» 7th October: Charming play
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» Recondite Reverie
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm by Guest

» Into the Wild
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:23 am by Guest

» Dragons' Cove
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm by Guest

» Break the Darkness - Black Jewels Trilogy RPG (SMF, BJT RPG)
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm by Guest

» Board closing date
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:38 am by Sharpiefan

» All Together Now
17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

Calendar
If there is a thread not linked from the Calendar, please let me know so I can add it. ~ Sharpie

May 1809
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

June 1809
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 262728 29 30

July 1809
2 345 6 7 8
91011 12 13 14 15
161718 19 20 21 22
232425 262728 29
Staff

Admin: Sharpie
Mod: Allhands

Affiliates
Affiliate with us!
(See here for details)

Show the Colours

RPG-Directory ~

The London Life ~ Aeterna Roma

~ Steamhawke

Rise of an Empire ~

Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows ~

~ Rise of the Immortals

~ ~ ~
BTM affiliates ~ the HAUTE Ton
Credits
Total Drama Website's Jade Rook Award ~ 3 Years & Counting
Header banner, ad banner, Chattery banner and StC button were made by Keiju

Forum icons were made by Sharpiefan, Keiju and sans nom, using base pics from Sharpe, Hornblower and Master & Commander and photos provided by Kinsella

Canon characters belong to their respective authors; original characters belong to their players.

We make no profit from this site.

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

17th May - After Review - Cleaning out

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 Empty Re: 17th May - After Review - Cleaning out

Post  Guest Tue May 12, 2009 10:14 am

"I'll have ter get mighty hungry afore I decide ter eat her." he assured the other, certain that was true. It wasn't as if there was that much meat on a sparrow, anyway.

She didn't look happy, but she polished off the food soon enough, and he glanced her over as he followed suit. "She's had enough, now. Look at that belly on her."
like every other small enimal when it had been fed, she was now looking decidedly bloated, which made her feathers stand out at funny angles again.

Back to top Go down

17th May - After Review - Cleaning out - Page 15 Empty Re: 17th May - After Review - Cleaning out

Post  Timothy Willoughby Tue May 12, 2009 10:24 am

"Give her anything more and she'll burst." He agreed glancing at the small feathered being. She would do for the time.

"I shall soon need to return to my troop." He said more somberly.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Species : Cornet, 15th Light Dragoons (Hussars)
Number of posts : 3280

https://showthecolours.forumakers.com/characters-f4/timothy-willo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 12, 2009 10:26 am

Ah. yes. and no doubt there were plenty of things he should be doing, too.
"Tis no good, fer me at least. But of course, ye are right."
he flicked a small smile in his direction, "Finish up, then, fer there's enough in t'pot I willna need ter cook any more till tomorrer night." It was one fo the best things about having so much space to spread out in. He could store whatever he liked, within reason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Wed May 13, 2009 7:13 am

"Thank you sir. Much obliged. " He smiled. " I am grateful that you have come by earlier. Made the day much more than bearable. And this trooper at the moment most content he could be." He grinned. " Be careful of the bird, while there's not two of us making sure the other is not tricked by her." He nodded in her direction.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:16 am

"I was only checking up on a patient..." he ducked his head, trying to suggest it was nothing more than that, although of course he'd enjoyed having someone else to talk with.
"Tis this birdie ye've ter blame fer me staying." he added, watching her try and lumber around, full as she was.

Gently he propped her upright again and returned the grin, "She willna get t'best of me, laddie, never fear."

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Wed May 13, 2009 7:19 am

"This birdie has been very late in coming. Near when we were leaving." He pointed out and chuckled.

"Poor thing, she might not be getting the best of anyone till she regains her ability of movement." He observed the bird and straightened a little. " But if you will be in trouble with her, just give me a shout, I'll ride as fast the wind!"
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:22 am

"well, ye weren't supposed ter notice that." he grumbled, again slipping a small pout on to suggest he was more than half joking.

"I'll knock a cage together fer her soon enough, then if there's any trouble ye can ride like t'wind and lock her up!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Wed May 13, 2009 7:32 am

"Agreed, sir!" He laughed softly. The doctor was an amusing man, but all in a good way. And the day had been better than he could've imagined it.

"Now before you may throw me out, I best go." He reached out to help the little bird up. "Be good with the doctor, will you." He said to the sparrow. "Do what he tells you to, play nice and don't make other children cry!"
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:35 am

"Weel, if ye mun go, so be it." he stood too, then looked round, holding his arms up, "What other children, laddie?" but he was still smiling as they walked back down the wagon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Wed May 13, 2009 7:37 am

"Your patients, other birds, of course." He paused and grinned. "I don't know,.. other children of all lines of work." He said innocently, though he had wished to stay longer. But it was better not to test his good luck, he'd done it too much in the past days.

"Do you need anything more to be brought, should I chance on it?"
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:41 am

he raised an eyebrow, "Ye think I collect bairns and put them ter work fer me? tis an interesting idea...." he trailed off with a shake of his head and a smile.

"Ye mustn't get put through more punishment fer t'sake of a grumpy ole surgeon...fer I dinna think they'll see it as a very good excuse."

Slowly he levered himself off the wagon, pleasantly full of good hot food, "If ye should chance on any food which ye dinna need fer yer own meals, then by all means. But there's time a plenty now fer me ter wonder and look fer it." he shot willoughby a quick smile, "rabbits included."

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Wed May 13, 2009 7:45 am

Willoughby looked as if he hadn't heard the last mentioned. That French rabbit was still a good story! Though it had gotten Newbury and himself in a terrible bout of trouble.

"My hunting privileges have been cancelled for now. It seems, that there are too many frogs posing as rabbits nowadays. " He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "But if there happens to be one jumping right before my nose, You'll know about it." He grinned. "And not due to my ankle, sir!" He added with a soft chuckle.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:48 am

"Those frogs clearly need ter learn a thing or two. i'm sure ye never look at all like a rabbit ter them." he grinned right back
"Pleased ter hear yer ankle is well mending, now." He didn't add it would be one less thing he had to try and mend, if the ensuing battle was as soon as people were suggesting it would be.

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Wed May 13, 2009 7:52 am

"I would hope we do not, though I haven't heard them hunting for the sort. But should they, we shall see them first and thus have the upper hand at fighting! "

"It is full well I would say. You have done wonders for it's quick mend."
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 7:55 am

"?ye seem so sure of that. tis good ter ken I willna be bothered by some frog trying ter carry me off."
he spoke with a smile, having not considered it a problem at all. after all, it wasn't like the wagon was out in the middle of the wops, with a big sign saying 'please take me'. Quite the opposite in fact.

"Tis me job, ter mend ye up good and fast."

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Wed May 13, 2009 8:05 am

"Indeed, and we are fortunate to have one, that can actually do so, sir." He said amused then saluted. "But before I am late again, I shall bid farewell now. May there not be too much of bad kind of work for you in the next days." He grinned. "And see you soon, eh?"

With that he turned to go, in as high spirits as he could be. The little sparrow chirping lazily, not really trying to move very far.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 13, 2009 8:08 am

"I look forwards to't, laddie." as Willoughby moved off he held up his hand, half salute half wave, incase he should look back. No sign of a limp, of at least not enough to worry him, and from his stride he was happy.

"And now, my little beastie, I'll deal with ye next." he turned back to begin the next bit of work- building her a little house.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15