Show the Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WAR OF CHANGE
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 pm by Guest

» ONE-THOUSAND ARMS (A Naruto Roleplay)
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 pm by Guest

» 14th June: Building bridges of humanity
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» 7th October: Charming play
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» Recondite Reverie
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm by Guest

» Into the Wild
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:23 am by Guest

» Dragons' Cove
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm by Guest

» Break the Darkness - Black Jewels Trilogy RPG (SMF, BJT RPG)
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm by Guest

» Board closing date
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:38 am by Sharpiefan

» All Together Now
Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

Calendar
If there is a thread not linked from the Calendar, please let me know so I can add it. ~ Sharpie

May 1809
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

June 1809
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 262728 29 30

July 1809
2 345 6 7 8
91011 12 13 14 15
161718 19 20 21 22
232425 262728 29
Staff

Admin: Sharpie
Mod: Allhands

Affiliates
Affiliate with us!
(See here for details)

Show the Colours

RPG-Directory ~

The London Life ~ Aeterna Roma

~ Steamhawke

Rise of an Empire ~

Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows ~

~ Rise of the Immortals

~ ~ ~
BTM affiliates ~ the HAUTE Ton
Credits
Total Drama Website's Jade Rook Award ~ 3 Years & Counting
Header banner, ad banner, Chattery banner and StC button were made by Keiju

Forum icons were made by Sharpiefan, Keiju and sans nom, using base pics from Sharpe, Hornblower and Master & Commander and photos provided by Kinsella

Canon characters belong to their respective authors; original characters belong to their players.

We make no profit from this site.

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

Avelăs - 18th May, Night.

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Avelăs - 18th May, Night. - Page 4 Empty Re: Avelăs - 18th May, Night.

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Hunter staggered backwards, the momentary tightening of the grip on his injured neck disorienting him. But it didn't last long: he pulled the knife out of his boot and taking Widmayer in the same hold, the boy had him in earlier on, he hissed coldly: 'I am going to kill you. I am going to slit your throat and enjoy the way your warm blood will pulse over my hands, and I am going to take great pleasure watching as the life dims in your eyes that'll look at me with fear and hatred.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Josef stopped struggling, feeling the sharp blade press against his skin, its cold edge digging in just a smallest bit, with each breath. He had expected to complete his evening with a smooth, quick questioning, a successful late hour which would have him back to Fandorin, before anyone even noticed he had been gone. It didn't feel as promising since he was thrown over the man's shoulder, or when they have met an officer and a Portuguese peasant. And right at that moment it looked that the prospect of not surviving was rather real.

"You...are a gentleman..."He uttered with great effort. He didn't know this man but for what he'd seen and what Fandorin had told him. And that was little. He was told he had no experience or little in the art, and was otherwise a mere captain, not even a blood thirsty soldier.

Didn't mean he couldn't slice a man's throat open, did it.
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Species : Civilian
Number of posts : 735

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:47 pm

Hunter leaned in closer, grip tightening, the skin of Widmayer's neck taut under the knife's edge, and then he whispered, not threatening, just stating a fact: 'You are wrong, little one. I am not a gentleman. But I promise to bury you... Right after I see what your blood tastes like.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:54 pm

"..." Josef grew silent. He searched for something to indicate that Hunter was bluffing, that his threats were anything but what he said. It didn't sound right. This man was a mad case. ".....Did you kill that man?" The mad case able of something as illogical as slaying his own contact. Or did he work for the French, for he was threatening one who certainly hadn't served those?

His could be felt pulsating quick and strong at his neck where the blade was, adrenaline and perhaps even a slight bit of fear causing his heart to beat faster.
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:58 pm

'And wouldn't you like to know?' Hunter smirked. 'Did von Dorn send you?' The hand that held Widmayer's waist tightened, Hunter's fingers digging into the man's flesh through layers of clothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:02 am

He didn't say no, but he was also short of confirming it. Josef grit his teeth and moved his head back as far as he could, with Hunter's body barring the way.

"Wouldn't you... like to know." He muttered though his answer had been simpler. It incriminated noone, unlike Hunter's question. His left hand began, very slowly and carefully, to slip towards the pocket that the layers of his clothing would hide.
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:07 am

'Thought as much,' stated Hunter and the let the knife make the smallest of incision's on the lad's neck, just enough to break the skin and see a drop of blood well up. He leaned it and licked the blood off. 'And now, let's see if we can get you out of this camp before I acquire a taste for your blood, Josephina.' With that Hunter pulled the knife way and turned Widmayer roughly, holding on to one hand with a hard grip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 am

Josef stood infront of the man, shocked at what he had just witnessed, distressed and startled at Hunter's words. Whether the man's intentions were to kill him where nobody could hear him or whether he meant to release him? Just a moment ago it looked like the first would happen, should he have spoken or not.

He glanced behind Hunter, and then withdrew the spare knife he had kept in the pocket and pushed the man forward, the knife right pressed at the bloodied neck, and if he were successful, then it would've been Hunter against the tree , behind him, as well.
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:14 am

Hunter submitted to Widmayer with a smile, letting the other hold him against the tree.
'Go on then.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:17 am

"Go on?.." He asked, and exchanged his hand for the knife, and his knife went to rest above Hunter's brow. "....Now... tell me, Have you anything to do with that dead man?"
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:19 am

'You know I won't. Just kill me. You'll like it. Kill me, oh sweet Josephina.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:22 am

He rose and smashed the butt of his knife against Hunter's head. Not enough to knock him out, but indeed to draw blood. His grip with his hand tightened on the wound. It caused pain but allowed breathing to continue.

"I repeat the question. Hunter. ..." He sounded angry. ".. you shall be smart to answer."
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 am

George chuckled and grinned, the pain seemingly not even registering. 'Oh, no, I shall not be.' He leaned forward as much as Widmayer's grip would allow. 'Kill me. I want you to kill me. I've tasted your blood, surely you'd like to return the favour?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:29 am

"..DON'T..."He uttered in a harsh whisper, containing himself just enough that he would not yell, for it would draw unwanted attention. He had the higher hand now, but for how long?

His expression changed from angry back into a smirk, he twirled the blade around and placed it gently above Hunter's eye. ". Killing you.. would've been easy... for you as it would be for me." He spoke, breathing in. "....but leaving you blind.... wouldn't that be more terrible?" He knew he was no longer acting as a gentleman, that he should have done so. But his line of work was not for the men who only asked questions - a fine excuse that was.

"..An eye or an answer... what do you say?" He placed the flat of his knife against the eyelid and then lifted it again.
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:35 am

'I won't need my eyes to find you... I know what you smell like, know what you taste like. You are going to have to kill me to stop me. Kill me, Josef, kill me. You are just like me, I can see it in your eyes. You like to take people's life, don't you? Because it is the ultimate form of control. When they seize to be someone's child, spouse, sibling, friend, and they become yours to do with as you please. Yours to kill.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:41 am

"No!.. I am not like you." He answered sharply. "Shut your gob." He added, his accent showing, but it wasn't the Portuguese he had acted upon earlier. It was his own.

"Answer my question.. or you'll loose one..and then the other..and when I shall run out of that... you shall be cut elsewhere.. Fingers... toes, ears.. all while you are still alive." His eyes narrowed darkly. "....Answer me, and I shall spare you all of it...and let you go."
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:45 am

Hunter smiled again. 'I am sorry, you are indeed not like me. I do not take pleasure in watching people suffer. And that means, we are done talking.' Hunter jerked his head away from the hand holding the knife and grabbed with one hand pulling to the side, with the other he punched Josef in the solar plexus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 am

"I do no..." He did not finish, breath lost to the punch. He doubled over as far as it allowed him, his knifeless hand reaching to his chest as he wheezed and coughed.
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 am

It was easy to pry off the hand from his neck, now that it was slippery with blood and twist it behind his back. 'Listen to me, and liten to me good. You will get out of here now, and return to von Dorn, I am sure he is worried about you. And if you think you can try and elicit some answers from than think again, because it will end up with one of us dead or me giving you up for what you are, and don't think I won't do it.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:56 am

His chance was gone. He was kneeling on one knee with the hand twisted to his back. He tried to move this and that way, but felt the grip firm and unrelenting. There was no way he could turn without risking a serious injury to his arm, and dislocation was a small prize to pay to what else could happen.

"I don't trust you." He muttered stifly.
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 am

George snorted. 'Do you think I trust you?' He tugged the boy upwards roughly. 'Come on, little one, time for all good spies to be going back to their masters.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:59 am

He got to his feet with Hunter's 'help' grunting. "You will talk.." But not tonight. He agreed to not tempt his fate no more. Not tonight. "..Now, unhand me." And he was more eager to leave.
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 am

Hunter grinned cheerfully. 'Won't talk if you won't.' He turned Widmayer to face him with one hand. 'Wait.' And then he adjusted the lad's dress and wig. 'Now you are as pretty as before.' And George let the man go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Josef Widmayer Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:04 am

In a true girls' fashion Widmayer lifted his head up in disdain, then looked at Hunter: ".. We shall see about that." A challenge. And then he broke of into a run. This time though, it was to leave, and steal away into the night.
Josef Widmayer
Josef Widmayer
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:07 am

Hunter watched the boy disappear, shook his head and winced. Now he had to go and wash the blood of his neck and maybe see about bandaging it. Little idiot, that Widmayer. He turned sharply on his heel and went back to headquarters.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4