Show the Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WAR OF CHANGE
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 pm by Guest

» ONE-THOUSAND ARMS (A Naruto Roleplay)
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 pm by Guest

» 14th June: Building bridges of humanity
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» 7th October: Charming play
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» Recondite Reverie
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm by Guest

» Into the Wild
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:23 am by Guest

» Dragons' Cove
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm by Guest

» Break the Darkness - Black Jewels Trilogy RPG (SMF, BJT RPG)
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm by Guest

» Board closing date
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:38 am by Sharpiefan

» All Together Now
Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

Calendar
If there is a thread not linked from the Calendar, please let me know so I can add it. ~ Sharpie

May 1809
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

June 1809
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 262728 29 30

July 1809
2 345 6 7 8
91011 12 13 14 15
161718 19 20 21 22
232425 262728 29
Staff

Admin: Sharpie
Mod: Allhands

Affiliates
Affiliate with us!
(See here for details)

Show the Colours

RPG-Directory ~

The London Life ~ Aeterna Roma

~ Steamhawke

Rise of an Empire ~

Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows ~

~ Rise of the Immortals

~ ~ ~
BTM affiliates ~ the HAUTE Ton
Credits
Total Drama Website's Jade Rook Award ~ 3 Years & Counting
Header banner, ad banner, Chattery banner and StC button were made by Keiju

Forum icons were made by Sharpiefan, Keiju and sans nom, using base pics from Sharpe, Hornblower and Master & Commander and photos provided by Kinsella

Canon characters belong to their respective authors; original characters belong to their players.

We make no profit from this site.

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault

+2
François Sevière
Marashar
6 posters

Go down

Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault Empty Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault

Post  Marashar Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:56 am

I set the date for the 'Food for thought' thread to the day after 'Retribution', but since the later thread has taken some turns I hadn't expected, that seems to be too close together now. Would you mind if I moved it back a few days, say to the 16th?

Marashar
Marashar
Midshipman

Species : Give me the coffee!
Number of posts : 456

Back to top Go down

Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault Empty Re: Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault

Post  François Sevière Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 pm

GASP ! What is that you say? I, for one, would be outraged!

Just kidding, I don't mind at all! Laughing
François Sevière
François Sevière
Midshipman

Species : Soldat; 86e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Number of posts : 312

https://showthecolours.forumakers.com/t1509-francois-joseph-marie

Back to top Go down

Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault Empty Re: Food for thought - Bungled timeline - My fault

Post  outis Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:11 am

Fine with me!
outis
Commander

Species : Sofa Monster
Number of posts : 1700

Back to top Go down

Post  Zachary Pye Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:59 pm

You mean, later a few days? Wink
Zachary Pye
Zachary Pye
Captain

Species : British Riflemen; 5/60th Rifles
Number of posts : 2694

https://showthecolours.forumakers.com/player-characters-f4/zachar

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Torrington Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:01 am

Thrad moved to the 16th now! Smile
Edward Torrington
Edward Torrington
Commander

Species : Royal Engineer Captain
Number of posts : 1854

https://showthecolours.forumakers.com/t1673-edward-lord-torringto

Back to top Go down

Post  sans nom Wed May 02, 2012 6:11 am

So they'll be gone for at least 6 days and then meet up with Engaging the Locals? Is that right? (So I shouldn't have Foucheaux join Engaging the Locals, right?)

Is there a plan for Food for Thought? Something besides camping? Is there going to be fighting or something? I'm clueless (like Foucheaux.)
sans nom
sans nom
Captain

Species : sans pareil
Number of posts : 3766

Back to top Go down

Post  Marashar Wed May 02, 2012 6:53 am

Yep, actually there are several things supposed to happen, including a fight and one rescue mission. Camp was just happening, but I'd like to move onward pretty quickly, if that's alright with all of you. Or we can make a new thread set about a day later? Opinions?

(I guess we could pretent that those who want to join in on 'Engaging' have been sent back to report or something, though ...)

Marashar
Marashar
Midshipman

Back to top Go down

Post  François Sevière Wed May 02, 2012 10:23 am

Yeah, I'm often confused by the timelines of these threads and not quite sure if my character can be in this one or that one.

Anyhow, if you want to move things along, I'm fine with that.
François Sevière
François Sevière
Midshipman

Back to top Go down

Post  outis Wed May 02, 2012 10:38 am

Not sure if this would work, but would it make sense to make the dates of the two threads closer together? 6+ days seems a long time to be out on patrol, and a long time to RP before meeting up with the other thread (unless we'd be skipping over days where nothing happened?). But as long as we can make it work, I'm good with whatever.
outis
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Marashar Fri May 04, 2012 8:31 am

I'd thought we would skip a few days, since I reckoned we would have some geographical distance to cover. But that can be changed. Since several people wanted to be in both threads, I'd propose that the patrol is already back and the one the colonel talks about is a different one. Just tell me if I need to adjust the numbers the colonel cites for d'Avout.

In other words: That way, everybody but Prayon can be in both threads.
Marashar
Marashar
Midshipman

Back to top Go down

Post  outis Fri May 04, 2012 10:12 am

Well hang on... Sans, Gfic, do you have a preference as to whether the two threads link or exist as separate plot lines?

Engaging the Locals isn't exactly moving at the speed of light, and if we're skipping days in Food for Thought, I think that would give us enough flexibility to make it work. Then everyone can be in both threads without having to justify why the same poor sods keep getting picked for patrols. BUT if sans and Gfic want to be in Engaging the Locals from the very beginning, I totally understand that as well.
outis
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  François Sevière Fri May 04, 2012 11:57 am

I dont need to be in on the beginning, I'm fine with being involved when the two threads merge as long as my guy is already in the one.

Sans may have a different view though.
François Sevière
François Sevière
Midshipman

Back to top Go down

Post  sans nom Fri May 04, 2012 2:10 pm

I don't have a preference, no.
sans nom
sans nom
Captain

Species : sans pareil
Number of posts : 3766

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down