Show the Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WAR OF CHANGE
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 pm by Guest

» ONE-THOUSAND ARMS (A Naruto Roleplay)
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 pm by Guest

» 14th June: Building bridges of humanity
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» 7th October: Charming play
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» Recondite Reverie
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm by Guest

» Into the Wild
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:23 am by Guest

» Dragons' Cove
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm by Guest

» Break the Darkness - Black Jewels Trilogy RPG (SMF, BJT RPG)
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm by Guest

» Board closing date
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:38 am by Sharpiefan

» All Together Now
HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

Calendar
If there is a thread not linked from the Calendar, please let me know so I can add it. ~ Sharpie

May 1809
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

June 1809
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 262728 29 30

July 1809
2 345 6 7 8
91011 12 13 14 15
161718 19 20 21 22
232425 262728 29
Staff

Admin: Sharpie
Mod: Allhands

Affiliates
Affiliate with us!
(See here for details)

Show the Colours

RPG-Directory ~

The London Life ~ Aeterna Roma

~ Steamhawke

Rise of an Empire ~

Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows ~

~ Rise of the Immortals

~ ~ ~
BTM affiliates ~ the HAUTE Ton
Credits
Total Drama Website's Jade Rook Award ~ 3 Years & Counting
Header banner, ad banner, Chattery banner and StC button were made by Keiju

Forum icons were made by Sharpiefan, Keiju and sans nom, using base pics from Sharpe, Hornblower and Master & Commander and photos provided by Kinsella

Canon characters belong to their respective authors; original characters belong to their players.

We make no profit from this site.

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

HQ in Avelăs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HQ in Avelăs - Page 2 Empty Re: HQ in Avelăs

Post  Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 am

Brandon looked earnestly back at Hunter, unfaltering. "To be honest, yes. I did think you capable of killing him... and still do. If I think one of you really would have done it? I can't say anymore. All I know is that I did not want to be witness to either of your deaths."
He looked away then, running his hand over his face. "As for your cause... I would never have let anyone keep me from you... not even my own brother."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 am

George frowned and looked down, mumbling: 'Well, he succeded. You were the only friend I had, and he took you away from me, and yes, I damn well wanted to kill him, because I was so angry, so angry...'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am

George's anger almost made him shudder. That hasn't changed either, he thought as he realised that the intensity of Hunter's emotions still managed to put quite some awe into him. He wasn't scared really by it, never was, but it made him see a wildness in his friend that seemed to say 'don't mess with me'.
"George.." his voice was but a whisper "I was there... But I was too late, I realised that then." He paused briefly as if to take up all his courage to say the next words "I am sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:11 am

He looked up, taking in Brandon's appearance. 'Don't. It is I who should be sorry. Shouting the place down and then running away before anyone could say a word that showed I was wrong...,' for all that Hunter spoke a lot, apologies, true apologies never came easy to him. 'Christopher, will you forgive me? Can you forgive me?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:44 am

He closed his eyes and swallowed audibly. He wanted so desperately to forgive. When he looked at Hunter again, his gaze reflected nothing but honesty. "I wish for nothing else, George and I hope I will succeed. I promise you that I will try." He sighed. "But can you ever forgive my foolishness?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:48 am

'I... I...' In one rapid motion George enveloped Brandon in a bear hug and muttered, embarassment tinging his voice. 'Of course, I can. I think I already did. Can we please stop being stupid?'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Bandon momentarily froze in the sudden embrace. Then all of a sudden all the tension left him and he hugged Hunter back. "Yes, let's not be stupid anymore" his voice almost choking.
After a moment of silent forgiving, Brandon freed himself from Hunter's embrace, suddenly being aware of their surroundings again. Slightly embarrassed he straightened his jacket. But he looked back up at Hunter. "I missed you every single day for the last eight years" embarrassment and guilt still audible in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:23 pm

George, almost as embarrassed as the other man, grinned akwardly. 'I'll try to cure you of that.' Then afraid that he sounded too callous, continued. 'I missed you too, and wished you with me so many times... But let's not talk of it anymore now, shall we? We have a whole war to go through together.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:52 pm

Brandon cleared his thoat "You are right, let's not..." he desperately searched for something to say that would not make him feel so damn self-conscious anymore. "Um, you think there is anything in this kitchen that could help us to quit being stupid? I mean, I could do with a drink before we should turn in for the night."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:56 pm

'See you haven't missed me all that much. I still don't drink, Christopher.' George smiled. 'But I will sit with you while you do, and we shall come up with a plan how to explain to the General when he notices, and he will notice, no doubt, how is it that we know each other but did not deign to tell him.' George grinned, put his arm around Brandon's and led him back to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Brandon had to smile at George's reproof. As they went inside he walked over to the cupboards and opened them one after the other. In one of the backmost ones he found a bottle of some kind of spirit, presumably a cheap kind of brandy. He poured some into a glass and came back to the table to sit down. He stared contemplatively into the amber liquid for a while.
Eventually he raised the glass and looked at George. "To a second chance!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:16 pm

George raised the glass of water he poured for himself. 'To the second chance. May we not waste it.' He drank and smiled, a genuinely happy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2