Show the Colours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» WAR OF CHANGE
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:18 pm by Guest

» ONE-THOUSAND ARMS (A Naruto Roleplay)
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:54 pm by Guest

» 14th June: Building bridges of humanity
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 8:09 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» 7th October: Charming play
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm by Estefania Lopes d.Almeida

» Recondite Reverie
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:22 pm by Guest

» Into the Wild
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 1:23 am by Guest

» Dragons' Cove
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 10:21 pm by Guest

» Break the Darkness - Black Jewels Trilogy RPG (SMF, BJT RPG)
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 12:52 pm by Guest

» Board closing date
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 8:38 am by Sharpiefan

» All Together Now
4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:35 am by Guest

Calendar
If there is a thread not linked from the Calendar, please let me know so I can add it. ~ Sharpie

May 1809
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

June 1809
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 262728 29 30

July 1809
2 345 6 7 8
91011 12 13 14 15
161718 19 20 21 22
232425 262728 29
Staff

Admin: Sharpie
Mod: Allhands

Affiliates
Affiliate with us!
(See here for details)

Show the Colours

RPG-Directory ~

The London Life ~ Aeterna Roma

~ Steamhawke

Rise of an Empire ~

Edolon:A Tournament of Shadows ~

~ Rise of the Immortals

~ ~ ~
BTM affiliates ~ the HAUTE Ton
Credits
Total Drama Website's Jade Rook Award ~ 3 Years & Counting
Header banner, ad banner, Chattery banner and StC button were made by Keiju

Forum icons were made by Sharpiefan, Keiju and sans nom, using base pics from Sharpe, Hornblower and Master & Commander and photos provided by Kinsella

Canon characters belong to their respective authors; original characters belong to their players.

We make no profit from this site.

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker

4th October: Visiting the Lord

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 Empty Re: 4th October: Visiting the Lord

Post  Timothy Willoughby Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:31 am

Timothy peered at the map briefly, and was reminded of the not too long ago, when such maps had a completely different use. It was certainly not for them to seek the easiest way to go to a 'party' or a 'theatre' at the time.

"Hmm,you have a fine point." He studied the map briefly. "I also have some space for practice,..well, my grandfather does, should that be more convenient for both of us." It was all the same to him as long as they could do it and later of course still not be late for the visit to the theatre.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Species : Cornet, 15th Light Dragoons (Hussars)
Number of posts : 3280

https://showthecolours.forumakers.com/characters-f4/timothy-willo

Back to top Go down

4th October: Visiting the Lord - Page 5 Empty Re: 4th October: Visiting the Lord

Post  Edward Torrington Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:58 am

"It would certainly be closer. However, I just send off a footman to my parents, so if you don't mind ...? I'm pretty sure mother already has ordered tea and Bella is hiding behind a pillar to watch us."
Edward Torrington
Edward Torrington
Commander

Species : Royal Engineer Captain
Number of posts : 1854

https://showthecolours.forumakers.com/t1673-edward-lord-torringto

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:02 am

"Ah, then your father's place it is." Willoughby did not need convincing. Torrington could come at another time or they could even choose to practice then or do other things, but if he had already sent his man over it would be terrible to send one saying he had changed his mind and perhaps the much more pressing reason for present agreement was that perhaps Bella would watch them as well. he did not want to admit to the last, though it was probably quite true.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Torrington Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Torrington was just in the process of putting his desk to order again when Wilson came in to announce that the horses were ready and waiting outside. He and a footman were already holding hats, coats, gloves and whips, and while the foorman helped Torrington, Wilson offered Willoughby his things.

"Should you wish to send a message, Mylord, there is a groom available to take it", the butler said quietly, reckoning that perhaps the old earl would want to know that his grandson would be out all day, and quite sure his head butler would appreciate to know Lord Gwydyr's whereabouts and that he was safely out of the public, if his day sofar was in any way similar to his own.
Edward Torrington
Edward Torrington
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:45 pm

Willoughby, who had not until that moment considered the need to tell others of his whereabouts - which was quite inconsiderate and amusingly immature of him - seemed to contemplate a moment whether he should do so now. Of course their head butler would have been quite displeased if the younger master chose to 'disappear' without a word and neither would his grandfather appreciate it as much. Even if that man was quite upset with him at the moment.

"Ah, right.." He said finally, and reached into his pocket. He turned briefly and used his sabertache as a makeshift writing table. He quickly scribbled off at it with pencil so that it did not require him to search for an inkwell.

"This can be delivered to my grandfather's house." He finally said, having the piece of paper folded once. He then proceeded to take his coat, the hat and finally his whip and if there was anything else he had earlier passed to the servant. He then moved to his horse, pulled himself easily into the saddle, careful of his sabretache of course. He took the reins and nodded, as if to aknowledge being ready.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Edward Torrington Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 am

"Very good, Mylord."

The butler took the paper with a slight bow. It would find its way to its destination as quickly as possible, and with a trusted man who would not show it to any outsider.

Torrington followed his friend outside and mounted his own horse, then led the way in an easterly direction, up Curzon Street.

"Since we practically pass your home: Would you like to stop for anything?", Torrington offered. He had not heard the small conversation between Willoughby and Wilson.
Edward Torrington
Edward Torrington
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Timothy Willoughby Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:10 pm

"No, I think my note shall be delivered and unless you wish for a few tunes with the violin or some other instrument or something special, while we practice, I have most I need here. of course, should you desire a little more drink, we can stop as well." He patted Bella's neck gently.

His mare stepped proudly alongside Torrington's own horse. She seemed to show off just a little, her tail flicking behind her once or twice, not exactly because there were flies she needed to be rid of.
Timothy Willoughby
Timothy Willoughby
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4